LINOLEUM Festival launches a new experimental project - Animation Reviews! The aim of it is to provide recommendations and advice from animation professionals to authors whose projects are at the stage of development or production.
How it's going to happen:
1. We announce application submission for projects created in a particular animation technique. The first Animation Review will accept stop motion projects.
2. You fill in the application form and submit it prior to the deadline.
3. We invite international mentors (director/producer and animator) for the pre-selection of projects (the number of selected projects will depend on the number of applications received).
4. We announce the participants of the Animation Review and send over detailed information by e-mail.
5. Selected participants will join a Zoom meeting on the specified dates, where they will present their project directly to mentors and receive professional feedback!
Key dates for the first Animation Review (only for stop motion projects):
- Deadline for submission is May 31.
- Participants announcement will happen on June 15.
- Meetings with mentors will take place online via Zoom on June 20-21 (detailed information and the exact time each selected participant will receive via e-mail).
To submit your project, please fill out this application.